The password reset link was invalid,
possibly because it has already been used.
Please request a new password reset.
We've seen many a celebrity house and let's just say that designer and entrepreneur Lauren Conrad's Beverly Hill's house - featured in In Style and on PopSugar.com - is a show-stopper. If you love color, you'll love Lauren's penthouse....every single room. We think the living room is especially stunning, and have recreated it here with an eye towards affordability. And we've shared a few design tips as well...after all decorating advice is what Decorist is all about!
1. Tufted doesn't have to mean traditional! Layer in black and white graphic pillows, like these from Etsy, CB2 and Crate and Barrel, to add a modern punch to a tufted chair or sofa.
2. Ceramic stools are a great, affordable way to add a pop of color a well as extra seating to your space (bonus: they can travel outdoors, too).
3. Lean in! Artwork doesn't have to be hung. A tall, framed piece can be statement making resting on a mantle (or a console table for that matter!).
4. Swap out your white lamp shade for a black one. Black adds contrast and a bit of drama.
5. Etsy is a fabulous source for accessories, new and vintage alike. It's a Decorist go-to for throw pillows and vintage objets.
Decorist online interior design makes it easy and affordable to design your home.