The Decorist Valentine's Day Gift Guide
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and we are betting you need a little gift-giving inspiration of that insanely stylish variety. Whether it's for that special someone or a gift idea for yourself, Decorist is here to help!
And we know that sometimes we ladies are not always the easiest to buy for and thankfully home décor gifts can be just as special as those sparkling new pair of diamond earrings—ok, so we might be exaggerating with that one. But to make Valentine’s Day shopping a bit easier for everyone, we turned to our savvy Decorist designers to rounded-up 24 of their favorite trending products that would make fantastic gifts for yourself or that special someone on your list.
So sit back, click the links and shop your heart out!
A plush Turkish bathrobe, stylish vintage books, a darling heart-shaped picnic basket for two.... yes, we want it all!
1. Le Creuset—This stylish and durable Dutch Oven from Le Creuset is the perfect gift for the avid cook in your life. Of course, which just might be you!
2. Bathrobe—Feel like you're at the spa in this plush Turkish cotton robe.
3. Brass Tray—We never get tired of metallics. This mirrored gold tray from World Market is an absolute favorite; the rich, antique brass finish mixed with the mirrored base will add a touch of sophistication to any space.
4. Vintage Books—Looking to color code your bookshelves and learn a little Italian history along the way? Well, this is the perfect gift that mixes a bit of culture and beauty.
5. Picnic Basket—A sweet and romantic heart-shaped picnic basket made for two!
6. Wine Glasses—Add some romance to your dining table with these blush colored wine glasses.
A cashmere throw, an adorable tote that will make you want to pack your lunch, a blush colored velvet pillow and a sleek resin ice bucket are just to name a few…
7. Espresso Maker—Add a pop of color to your stovetop with this cute little Italian espresso maker.
8. Velvet Pillow—Two of the hottest home decor trends rght now; blush + velvet. You can't go wrong!
9. Heart-shaped dish—The charming heart gold dish is an unforgettable token of love. Beautifully handcrafted in brass with a gleaming golden finish this unique piece pays sweet homage to love and is a gift to be treasured.
10. Lunch Tote—An adorable canvas tote that will make you want to start packing your lunch.
11. Ice Bucket—Elegant and organic is what inspired us with this chic ice bucket. It's the perfect way to chill your Valentine libation!
12. Cashmere Throw—So versatile, yet luxe and sophisticated, this throw makes a great gift.
An vintage-inspired cake stand, decedent chocolate truffles, a brass urn, and wooden prayer beds for that modern-meets-romantic-rustic style.
13. Leather Journal—A thoughtful and lovely gift for the writer in your life!
14. Cake Stand —This vintage-inspired cake stand instantly creates a feminine and romantic ambiance and is the perfect backdrop for displaying your yummy Valentine treats.
15. Vintage Brass Vase—Mix old with new to give your home a curated look. The vintage vase looks great on a fireplace mantle or on a dining room table.
17. Diptyque Rose Candle— The scent of this candle will beautifully fill your home with the scent of a English garden. It's one of our favorites!
18. Prayer Beads—A simple accent easily layered on a cabinet door, strewn down the center of your dining table or loosely placed on a coffee table. A symbol of love, luck and meditation.
Blush colored stoneware, rose hip bath salts, a silky eye mask and an organic wooden vase... where do we sign up?
19. Blush Stoneware—The beautifully crafted stoneware with a blush matte exterior and glossy interior add a sophistication to any table setting.
20. Bath Salts—Relax and soothe the senses with these luxurious bath salts featuring a fresh floral scent.
21. Floral Pillow —Needle point-inspired blush colored pillow for the soft feminine look.
22. Wood Vase—This hand carved wood vase has the look of a found object and is the perfect vessel for showcasing your Valentine flowers!
23. Bath & Body Gift Set—Inspired by a true story of romance that began with a gift of 100 roses, the bath set is infused with organic rosewater and rosehip oil, designed to leave a smooth powdery after-touch and a soft scent that is perfect for pampering.
24. Eye Mask -- Soothe and relax your eyes with this stylish silk eye mask. It's the perfect bedside accessory!
Feeling inspired and want to shop for that special Valentine? We made it easy—click from the curated list and start shopping away. Or, if you'd like more personal help and want to work with one of our 400+ Decorist designers to help with your home decorating needs, then pop over to our designer page to start a project today. Happy Decorating—and Happy Valentine's Day!